At last the suspense is over!
I have the name of the recipient-to-be of my handiwork when it's done.
I have looked at her blog, and by golly do I have my work cut out!
Anyway, in the past few days, prior to my discovery this morning, I have been thinking about the mini-quilt.
I would like to learn something new during this process, so as a start I have challenged myself to come up with 10 ideas.
So far -
1. A seminole quilt using fall colours.
2. A trip to Ireland quilt using fall colours.
3. One fairly detailed tree.
4. Naive style trees in various colours.
5. Simplified trees in various colours - shapes really.
6. A Leaf.
7. A selection of Leaves.
8. A Squirrel with it's stash of acorns.
9. A basket of apples.
10. Any block I've always wanted to do using fall colours.
Now I need to dig out all suitable fabrics, and think over it all.
Dreaming about a new project.........
18 hours ago