Monday 20 September 2010

The Inbetweeners

The Inbetweeners is a programme that has just started its third series.
It is a Bafta award winning British Sitcom about a group of teenage boys struggling through sixth form at school. ( 17 and 18 year olds). It is set in an outer London suburb, and follows Will who left a private school to go to a Comprehensuive following his mums divorce. I guess I shouldn't watch it as I have 2 boys and they might well end up acting as these hormone driven boys, but it's funny so I do.
It was the first episode last week. One of the boys had to wear a skimpy thong in a school fashion show and in his haste he didn't check all was well before strutting his stuff , I howled with laughed and had to explain to explain to my boys what I was laughing at.
"He had his left testicle hanging out of his pants" I said.
To which my 7 year old said "Was he an Octopus?"

He's at that truly delightful age.
He was reading joke from a tube of yogurt.
Q. "Why did the Lion cross the road?
A. "To get to the other pride"
He howled with laughter, but when questioned didn't know what a pride was,
"So you don't get the joke then" I said.
"No" he said.
I love him so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment